This policy is effective from 25th May 2018 and has been updated for GDPR compliance.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect personal data only from people who contact us directly. This information may include:
- Name and job title.
- Contact details including email address, telephone number and office address.
- Details about your enquiry.
We do not collect personal information from visitors of this website who choose not to contact us directly. In general, server logs are not kept but may be enabled for short periods of time for error troubleshooting. This website sets cookies for basic functionality and traffic analysis but the cookies do not reveal personal information about you.
Any site traffic data we collect is only used to improve our products and services.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
I use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps me analyse data about webpage traffic and improve my website in order to tailor it to customer needs. I only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help me provide you with a better website by enabling me to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with me.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. For more help on how to disable your cookies or delete them visit www.aboutcookies.org
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so.
How long we retain your data
- Contact form entries are saved for five years.
- Analytics records are stored for one year.
- Client records are retained for fifteen years. This length of time is necessary because many are long-term clients.
What rights you have over your data
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact us using one of the methods below.
- You may contact us using one of the methods below to update or delete any records we hold about you.
- We will comply within 30 days to any requests to correct or delete information we hold about you.
By email: email@example.com
By telephone: +44 (0) 208 741 1298 or 07967 447 780
Prospero Partners Ltd.
56 Chancellor’s Road
London W6 9RS